29 August 2007

Red Rover

I had all this stuff lined up to write about and then I was at a bar on Friday night when a Land Rover drove into the bar and, consequently, into me. I have all this time on my hands, and nothing to do, but Vicodin doesn't really lend itself to articulation. Oh, and did I mention that I'm supposed to move on Saturday? I didn't? Well, I'm supposed to move on Saturday. I can't fucking wait for that.

I'll be around.

In the mean time, be brutally honest regarding your thoughts about me in the comments. K? K.

2 comments:

Ungrateful Little Bastard said...

How are you going to be able to move, being all post-accident and all? Take care, accidents suck :(

LeRoy Dissing said...

Are you home or in the hospital? And how badly injured were you? How in the world could you be at the wrong place at the wrong time - bad luck! I would rent "three men and a truck" to get you moved. I can't imagine you are well enough to move yourself given what happened.